Saturday, August 16, 2008

PIT #4

Andate sostenuto - Moderato con anima

A grand address on the effects of repression of feelings
announcing,
proclaiming
that there is
doubt floating through the alley.
Spectral doubt
swirling,
ebbing, and rising without ever
going under the surface.


I see dancing and wonder why I have not been asked to dance
.
It puts me in a spin and then
I rack,
I rail,
I get a grip.

He can work through this.
He can confront
head-on,
headstrong,
if quietly and dignified.
One must, at all times, be dignified.
You know I never should have been so rash.

He has moments of quieter contemplation.
He has
the possession of his emotions for a moment.
Where does it come from
?

It returns in an blast,
at once glorious
and filled
in the golden glimmer of these
horns
,
horns,
horns
.

Realize that black is the new black
Vine creeps up the wall
.
Leaves flutter in the evening breeze.
The grass is damp
and slippery on his bare feet.
Realize that black is the new black.

Don't ever let him kiss you.

It will bring black and white keys
together,
rushing in some montage
of horses and trains
colliding
on the steppes.
His carriage veers in another direction.
You'll never know.

Is this a seduction
?
I want to dance with him spinning
and spinning in grander arcs
,
spinning and spinning in wider ranges.
Horns,
horns,
horns
and passion
laugh at your protestations
.

Spin me again
.
Take me into the circle

where doubt may be vanquished
and our ardor revealed
as a message in a bottle .
As a message bottled

bursting forth I am.


Andantino in modo di canzona


Dream melody
repeating.
Dream variations,
you know the way.
Falling to the bed
I begin to undress him.
I caress his neck.
I
kiss the hollow of his shoulder.
Mouths come together
and
all becomes details of delight
.
There is return.
There are variation
s.
There is the light that streams under the door that glows on your face.

Which and whose hand is this ?
Where is this line between his
and mine?

This baptism of congress,
this peculiar fascination,
this scent,
odd and warm
.
Please, don't stop.

Whenever mouths touch,
there are garlands of spit
that crown the night.

It is all in a kind of passing.


Scherzo (Pizzicato ostinato)

Engaged and penetrated,
the barriers dissolve and become a jig
around the village.

I so long to hold his ass in my hands,
to touch the furthest reach of taint
and pull back to the underneath.

Heartbeats in this dance,
Heartbeats in these quick
flashes of light,
these silken kisses,
being inside of his lips
.

You may have to call the police.


Finale

You are not getting it out of me.
You
are not.
The pussy jumped in the well
and fell through the other side
into China
.
He popped a bottle of champagne
and poured it sip by sip into my mouth.
Snowballs chance,
chance of snowballs.

These recurrent sequences and terrifying close encounters
bring us to a precipice
and show us the consequences of repression.

But just a moment,
I might show him instead of telling

there is nothing reasonable about feelings.
None of this is your responsibility.
I proclaim myself
guardian of my own chastity.

i let my guard down for one minute.


No comments: